My client is a developer, owner, and operator focused on and utility-scale solar PV and battery storage projects in North America. The team has decades of experience in renewables project development, financing, construction, and operations. It is currently managing and progressing a significant portfolio of operational and development stage solar+ battery storage projects.
They're looking for a Project Development Manager to join the Team.
The Development Manager will help develop a robust pipeline of utility-scale solar
and storage projects. The position is an integral part of a fast-paced,
dynamic development team and will be responsible for developing exceptional utility-
scale solar projects. The Development Manager will work with other development
team members and disciplines across the Company to successfully add new projects
and develop existing projects in the pipeline.
- Develop utility-scale solar and storage projects that align with Company goals and strategy.
- Participate in or lead development activities including real estate,
- environmental, financial, interconnection, permitting and technical
- constraint analyses.
- Communicate effectively with vendors and internal/external stakeholders.
- Effectively communicate project risks and mitigants.
- Prioritize work to meet project deadlines, budgets and goals.
- Professionally represent the Company to various parties including landowners, local AHJs and utilities.