Looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to join an AI-driven Healthcare company (Series B), funded by top-tier Silicon Valley investors, that is on a mission to expand healthcare access and deliver high quality primary care at a fraction of the cost.
As a member of the ML Engineering team you will be responsible for designing, developing and deploying machine learning applications to scale the capabilities of their virtual primary healthcare clinic. Among other things, you will be responsible for:
Optimizing and automating model training and testing for experimentation, development and production
Developing and improve learning loops for AI systems for continuous improvements to the quality of their service
Leading short-term projects that have a direct impact on their product and participate in long-term research work in collaboration with their research team, medical specialists and external institutions.
As a senior member of the team your contributions will have a big impact and influence on the direction of the company and the lives of millions of people.
- Masters or PhD in CS with a focus in AI/ML
- Expertise in applied machine learning
- Strong technical knowledge of classical ML approaches as well as novel deep Learning methods
- Experience with Tensorflow/Pytorch and other Deep Learning frameworks
- Coding experience with Python or C++ in production-grade systems
- Ability to work and thrive in a diverse cross-disciplinary team that
includes software engineers with different backgrounds, physicians, and UX
- Relevant publications