A rapidly scaling Renewable Energy Developer in the Eastern US backed by Private Investment is seeking a COO to helm strategy and operations of their multi-GW pipeline. This individual will steer the growth of the organization and oversee the entirety of the Development team, advising on team buildout and how to best handle their burgeoning portfolio.
The ideal candidate will have a Development background and a demonstrated history of success in Director/VP level roles within a Utility-Scale Solar Development firm. Your primary goal will be to increase the organization's productivity, efficiency, and profitability. You will advise the CEO on key operational insights and help the organization to run smoothly.
- Produce annual operation forecasting report and strategy
- Oversee and evaluate day-to-day operations
- Identify new market opportunities to accelerate growth
- Present operational strategy recommendations to the CEO based on your market research
- 10 - 15 years' of executive experience
- Strategic planning and business development experience
- Strong written and verbal and presentation skills
- Strong leadership and organizational skills