Inventure is a mission driven recruitment company focusing in the renewable energy market. Having grown rapidly in the last four years, we are now looking to hire experienced sales professionals and agency recruiters for our high performing team.
At Inventure, we pride ourselves on individual high performance, celebrating success, and growing leaders organically within the business from entry level.
In this position, you will aim to grow a 'business within a business', specifically in one of our open renewable energy sub sectors. Following early success in your first quarter, you will then be expected to grow and nurture a high performing team of trained grad hires underneath you. With 2 office openings on our horizon (either Denver, Austin, New York, or London), you will also be given the opportunity to lead one of our new branches if you prove yourself to be an autonomous leader in your first year.
- 360 or 'full desk recruiting':
- Candidate acquisition (cold email, regen candidates from CRM, cold calling etc.)
- Build out new accounts within your respective market from scratch
- Manage inherited accounts from senior management, and expand their value.
- Travel to meet important gatekeepers and decision makers for current and future accounts.
- Attend green energy conferences.
- Confident, outgoing and "salesy" personality.
- Undergraduate Degree
- 1-3 years sales or recruiting experience.
- Strong work ethic.
- Entrepreneurial ambitions.
- Competitive Commission package
- Base Salary
- Bi-yearly company trips abroad