About the job
My client is a developer, owner, and operator of Utility Scale solar and solar storage projects.
The role would be a functional lead for assessing risks and managing all aspects of the development process for multiple projects within the firm's utility-scale solar and battery storage portfolio.
- Serve as project lead for discussions with landowners, negotiate site control agreements and secure planning / use permit approvals.
- Manage various studies and the outside consultants who lead them to meet project budget and schedule.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders, including federal, state and local officials, project landowners, and surrounding community members.
- Drive complex negotiations and independently create solutions to project-specific challenges.
- 6+ years of experience in project development and management focused on large- scale energy assets, or similar.
- Led multiple renewable projects simultaneously through completion from greenfield site origination, early-to-mid stage development, through NTP or project sal