About the job
*Colorado or Boston*
I'm partnering with a Renewable Energy Developer of utility-scale solar, wind, and BESS projects across the US. Backed by a leading Private Equity, they are a leader in the industry and have a pipeline of over 15GW in over 20 states.
They are looking to add an experienced M&A professional to their team. This role requires proven experience supporting the acquisition of wind, solar, or battery storage projects in an in-house or consultancy environment. This role will be pivotal in the continued expansion of their renewables portfolio. You would be reporting directly to the SVP of M&A.
- Analyze potential project acquisitions with particular regard to risk and strategic factors
- Manage financial models aimed at supporting key strategic decisions in M&A activities across the development teams
- Actively research and analyze ISO queues for potential acquisition opportunities
- Support the development teams in designing and implementing long-term strategies for their pipelines
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in finance and M&A teams, with the majority of it in the renewable energy space
- Strong experience in project finance across tax equity and debt structuring
- Strong understanding of full-cycle utility-scale renewable energy development across multiple US Power Markets
- A B.S. in Finance, Business, Economics or relevant field. Professional Graduate Degrees (MBA, MA Finance or others) preferred.